Nutrition Coaching Appointment
I can help you increase your benefits of health through nutrition coaching. Via a multi-disciplinary approach, I welcome to the world of natural wellness and healing. At this point, I would like to mention some things which are important for you to fully understand.
- No long waiting times: Clients can normally be seen in 1 to 2 days.
- Convenient Office Visits: You choose the time convenient for yourself (by prior arrangement) so you don’t need to take time off work.
- Pre-Paid Phone Consults: Relax and chat with me from home.
- 45-60 minute session Allows sufficient time to discuss all relevant issues.
- Continuity: You will see me at each appointment.
- Follow-Up Appointments: To enable ongoing monitored progress
Nutrition Coaching Fees:
The price may vary depending on the time, location, and number of appointments required. Bookings should be made by telephone or email.
Consultations are strictly by appointment only. Please try to provide at least 24 hours’ notice if you need a cancellation.
To schedule an appointment please call me at 319-208-1929. Consultations are seen in my office. In exceptional cases, a home visit may be arranged. Alternatively, you can email me with any scheduling inquiries. If you have any inquiries or would like further information please complete the contact form. Studies show that people looking to improve their health achieve significantly greater results when using a Master Nutrition Therapist (MNT) or a Certified Holistic Health Professional (CHHP). An effective program can guide you, motivate you, and educate you.
Natural Health Professionals provide support and guidance.
A good guidance program will also make sure that you don’t damage your body with today’s assortment of health fads. It is important to note that there is a right way, and a wrong way, to eat.
Don’t risk harming your body…call me: 319-208-1929
These are not in any particular order and are all of equal importance to your program.
- If making major changes in what you eat and drink is something
you are not willing to do, then your progress may be slow.
- If you are not willing to spend some money on the nutritional supplements
which your body needs, then your body may not be able to heal itself.
- You must understand that YOU are by far the most important part of your wellness program.
- You have helped bring your body to its current state of “health.”
- It often takes many years of being mistreated before the body begins to show major symptoms. This is especially true for diseases like Cancer, Arthritis, Heart disease, Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, etc.
- Do not expect your body to be able to completely reverse these years of damage in just a couple of months.
- Your body is an extraordinary “machine.” If you give it the correct ingredients and adequate time, it can work wonders for you.
- Medical doctors are not the enemy. They were simply never taught the principles of balanced nutrition.
If you can accept the noted eight wellness concepts, then you should have what it takes to begin your guided journey toward better health. You will reap the benefits of your hard work as improved health. I will do everything possible to help you get there. Always feel free to ask many questions along the way. Always remember that you are doing this for yourself.
Prepare for Your Initial Appointment
Since I am usually booked up around one week in advance, please prepare for your scheduled appointment in advance. Complete your Food Diary and Lifestyle Assessment, along with any recent blood and/or lab reports, and return them to me as soon as possible. After you have sent me your completed paperwork, you may call and schedule and/or ask to be put on my cancellation list. Please note that if I do not have all of your completed paperwork prior to your scheduled appointment, we will need to reschedule.
My services are designed to help you change your relationship with food.
I like to encourage each client individually. I offer additional monthly follow-up packages to provide consistency on your path to wellness. If you do not see something here that meets your needs, please contact me. I am happy to be flexible and design a package to meet your individual path. I have a variety of options to meet everyone’s schedule and budget.
What works for you? A simple tune-up? Or do you need a full-on coaching option to stay on track?
Office Consults in Person
Initial Consult $125
60-minute Nutrition Coaching Consultation
All clients start with an opportunity for us to dive deep into their relationship with food and discuss both their short-term and long-term goals. Together, we will create a plan for your optimum health journey. This is where we decide which package is best for you.
Nutrition Coaching Consultation Includes:
- Goals assessed and recommended based on test results
- Nutrition analysis based on YOUR food diary and current lifestyle
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Lifestyle Assessment
- Nutrition Survey
- Outline your specific plan of action to reach your desired goals
- Supplementation recommendations, as needed
- Structured personal nutrition coaching based on specific health goals
- Nutrition and education materials
- Recipes provided as needed or requested
- Recommendations for dining out
60-Minute Nutrition Coaching Follow-Up $75
Follow-up sessions allow us to track your progress on your health journey.
We will celebrate the small wins and understand whatever challenges you
may be experiencing. We will evaluate and adjust your plan and set new
goals for continued success.
*Can only be scheduled after an initial consult has been completed*
Phone or Skype Nutrition Coaching Consultations
Too busy to drive across town? Are you not in the Denver, CO metro area? Either way, phone consultations are available to fit your busy schedule. Stay on track with support as well as save money, buy a package!
30-minute phone Follow up consults are $50.00 per hour.
(Can only be scheduled as a follow-up session)
Nutrition Coaching Packages
Nutrition Coaching Packages are designed to keep you on track. I support you along the way. All the new food choices, cooking plans, lab reports, and coaching packages are a great way to consistently follow up. We can schedule the personalized nutrition coaching packages in person or with phone/skype options. You choose!
Nutrition Reboot – $1,500
This is the perfect once-a-month check-in option. Once a month or even every other week, the first few months. This package is designed for the person who is ready to make solid changes with nutrition support.
- Initial Consult
- Eleven 30-minute follow-up sessions
- Dunwoody Food Sensitivity Testing
- Helpful resources and handouts
- Meal planning support
- Grocery Tour
- Pantry Makeover
- Email support between sessions
Referrals? Refer a friend and you BOTH win!
Your friend gets 50% OFF their initial appointment and you get 50% off a follow-up session.