Meet Debbie Allen, MNT, CHHP
Debbie Allen, MNT, CHHP, founder of Denver Nutrition, LLC is a Certified Master Nutrition Therapist and member of the National Association of Certified Holistic Health Practitioners.
Debbie offers one-on-one food therapy coaching in her office, via skype, face-time, internet, and phone consult for your nutritional consulting and lifestyle coaching needs on issues that impact transforming your health. Debbie’s specialty is creating individualized nutrition programs for women, men, and children; as well as entire families to correct their health challenges. Debbie’s passion is teaching people to take control of their own lives with food as fuel: whole food nutrition.
What Can A Certified Nutritionist Do For You?
Debbie provides preventive and restorative nutrition consultations. Clients facing
challenges in many of the common health issues see results with food therapy.
- Allergies/Sensitivities – Address foods that may be causing allergies
- Anti-aging management – Best quality of life options
- Cholesterol and cardiovascular challenges – Reduce/Support
- Depression – Food and lifestyle approaches to treating depression
- Diabetes – Balance blood sugar, reverse diabetes type II
- Digestive complaints – Healthy food and digestion plans
- Eating disorders – Healthy lifestyle adaption and attitude towards food
- Fertility / Infertility – Prepare for pregnancy – enhance fertility options
- Food sensitivities – Address common foods that may be causing problems
- Frequent colds and flu – Improve immune function
- Hormone Balance – Simple adjustments to diet control hormones
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – Food plan to reduce lower GI issues
- Leaky Gut – increased intestinal permeability
- MS: Multiple Sclerosis – Food/Lifestyle options My Story
- Painful joints – Reduce pain and inflammation
- Reflux/heartburn – Upper GI issues
- Sinus – Reduce and eliminate symptoms
- Sleep Success – Learn which dietary habits will improve your sleep
- Surgery – Post-surgery protocol for quick recovery/less downtime
- Weight Management – successful customized weight loss plans
Health Benefits with Nutrition
There are many benefits to ensuring your body is properly nourished with the right nutrition. Some of the more frequently-helped conditions are listed here. There are so many benefits to improving your diet!
A personal nutrition consultation will give you dietary and supplement advice to help with many inflammatory conditions, including body aches and pains, arthritis, weight management, even hormone imbalances including infertility and irregular cycles. It will also show any link between your joint pain and other conditions such as digestive complaints, headaches, and even skin problems.
- Nutrition Therapy Institute, Denver, CO (MNT) Master Nutrition Therapist
- Trinity School of Natural Health, Warsaw, IN – (CHHP) Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
- Institute for the Psychology of Eating, Boulder, CO – (EPC) Certified Eating Psychology Coach
Professional Membership Affiliations:
- Antioxidant Nutrition
- Clinical Aromatherapy
- Dried Blood Cell Analysis
- Food Enzyme Nutrition
- Face, Tongue and Nail Analysis
- Functional Endocrinology
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Mastering The Thyroid
- Mold & Mildew Elimination/home and body
- Neurotransmitters and Brain
- Microbiome Research
- DNA Testing / MTHFR Basics
- Raindrop Technique
Debbie Allen, MNT, CHHP
E-mail: [email protected]