Fast Facts about Fast Foods
- 60 % of all Americans are either overweight or obese
- You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Super Sized Coke, fry and Big Mac
- In the U.S., we eat more than 1,000,000 animals an hour
- One in every three children born in the year 2000 will develop diabetes in their lifetime (*** This being the worst of them all in my opinion***)
- Left unabated, obesity will surpass smoking as the leading cause of preventable death in America
- Obesity has been linked to: Hypertension, Coronary Heart Disease, Adult Onset Diabetes, Stroke, Gall Bladder Disease, Osteoarthritis, Sleep Apnea, Respiratory Problems, Endometrial, Breast, Prostate and Colon Cancers, Dyslipidemia, steatohepatitis, insulin resistance, breathlessness, Asthma, Hyperuricaemia, reproductive hormone abnormalities, polycystic ovarian syndrome, impaired fertility and lower back pain
- The average child sees 10,000 TV advertisements per year
- Only seven items on McDonald's entire menu contain no sugar
- Willard Scott was the first Ronald McDonald - he was fired for being too fat
- McDonald's distributes more toys per year than Toys-R-Us
- Diabetes will cut 17-27 years off your life
- McDonald's: "Any processing our foods undergo make them more dangerous than unprocessed foods"
- The World Health Organization has declared obesity a global epidemic
- Eating fast food may be dangerous to your health
- McDonald's calls people who eat a lot of their food "Heavy Users"
- McDonald's operates more than 30,000 restaurants in more then 100 countries on 6 continents
- Before most children can speak they can recognize McDonald's
- Surgeon General David Satcher: "Fast food is a major contributor to the obesity epidemic"
- Most nutritionists recommend NOT eating fast food more than once a month
- 40% of American meals are eaten outside the home
- McDonald's represents 43% of total U.S. fast food market
Learn more about making the switch from
eating fast junk foods and
Do you still have questions about eating real food?
processed foods to whole foods that nourish your mind and body.
Please call me, Debbie Allen at: 800-769-7923 to get answers.
Good health begins with taking responsibility for our own body.
Contact Me Now to Begin Your Transformation.
If you have questions, need more information or would like to schedule
a FREE 30 minute phone consult: Call Debbie Allen, MNT at 303-782-4842.
Copyright © 2017
Design & Hosting by WebDeb, Inc.